Here is the Integral City 2018 Meta Blog. It connects the 4 Voices of the Integral City to the Planet, People, Place and Power that energized us in 2018.
It follows the traditions of:
1. Equinox/Solstice Newsletters – Integral City Reflective Organ
2. City of the Year 2018: 6AIKA Finland’s Cities Collaborating
In 2018, 6AIKA – 6 Collaborating Cities in Finland replaced 2017’s 3 Living Cities from Russia as Cities of the Year 2018.
Read about the City of the Year award here.
3. Meshworker of the Year 2018: Diana Claire Douglas, Knowing Field Designs
As lead constellator, for Integral City and THC, in the last few years Diana Claire has been grounding Constellating for the Collective through “on-life” monthly gatherings, retreats, workshops and “on-line” meetings. She has developed a simple method of connecting people into systemic constellations so that the representatives and witnesses in the constellation can be co-located locally or anywhere around the world.
Diana Claire is responsible for much subtle impact with mega-constellations like the 400 people at Integral Europe Conference 2018, and intimate VUCA explorations like nuclear power station changes near Ottawa, Canada. Integral City is honoured to recognize Diana Claire and Knowing Field Designs as Meshworker of the Year 2018.
Read the full story of Meshworkers of the Year 2018 here.
4. 2018 Reframing Complex Challenges for Gaia’s Human Hives
Integral City 3.7 – **NEW BOOK 3 Integral City Series** Infographics from Urban Hub
Interview with Marilyn Hamilton by Alain Gauthier
Integral City Basics
Scale (cross reference from 2017 Meta Blog)
Climate Change (cross reference from 2017 Meta Blog)
5. Integral City 4.0 Grads Making a Difference in their Cities
6. Integral City Travels to Estonia, Global Ecovillage Network & Hungary
Integral Europe Conference (IEC) 2018: Allies of Evolution
7. The Colours of Change: Transition from Green to Yellow (by Leida Schuringa)
- The Transition from Green to Yellow: How Can We Make It Happen?
- Characteristics of the Integral/Yellow/Teal Perspective
- How Can We See the Green to Yellow Transition Happening in Individuals & Groups?
- Characteristics of an Integral (Yellow/Teal) Project
- How Can We See the Green to Yellow Transition Happening in (parts of) Society?
9. Dharma Reflections from Findhorn Foundation, Scotland
Blog series on Moving: